Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Birthday~

Hmm, i did not know when i am so addicted to blog about my daily life. Actually, it was so fun and useful because can memorize what you had done or see. 16/06/2009 was my birthday, this day was so happy for me because i found out something that i never done before this with my loved one. Eventhough it was just about an hour but i can feel the enjoyment we both stay together at that time. I wished we both can stay together forever and our love will eternal. After my loved one, homed. My life start back boring. Added, with my stupid connection keep on disconnected and i could not done anything. Since i so tired, den i sleep for whole day. Till to nite, my cousin bro ask me to go out to yumcha. This was how my birthday gone for this year and im going to be 20's. Hopefully, i will be matured to face all the problems and my life~

No comments:

Feels it!