Monday, June 22, 2009

What a father's day~

Yesterday, was the father's day. But it was nothing important and pointless to me because every year/day my father not at home. Maybe, it s mean my father do not even show his love his family. What a dad?! But nvm, as long i do my part of my life that's will do... I live so long at home, he did not even talk or care about me. Added with his irresponsible and shyless attitude still dare to stay at home. I think he s only know how to born babies and let them grow ownselves but wish to get big advantages when they were grow. I hate this kind of people. That is my father!

On the other hand, it was weird! Everyone were expecting yesterday was a busy night for our restaurant but not busy at all. Haiz, What a day for restaurant.. Maybe the god, rewarding a easy day for me while less of my father's caring~ Hope next year, my family will healthy and wealthy! everyone is caring each other! that s my wishes for my whole life

No comments:

Feels it!