Friday, June 12, 2009

What a day~~~

Today i been realised that why LDP's toll pay was so expensive. Every midnight sure got road construction when i was going back home by motorbike. But today, is a tragedy for LDP because when i was going back that time. I saw 3 accidents were happened at there. In these 3 accidents, rately 30 cars was involved. WOW~ LDP really a highway good to run because got a lot of hike and straight road but when there is a construction. The road will turn smaller, makes you hard to drive when u in speed. Even i am motorbike rider, sometime i also had been crushed or i crush other people's vehicle. LOL. but i knew that i got god blessing me, really thanks god because i am still here blogging!

Adding today was so hazy, the sky wanted to rain but still cloudy. Haiz, the haze make the weather so hot. Eventhough i undress myself sleeping at noon with a strong fan that can blow you away, but will sweat one. Is that sympthom of global warming? I hate human behaviour, selfish and arrogant! Now, your grandson and granddaughter will be suffer because of your attitude. i wished, human will have solution for the global warming.....

Today is a tiring and boring day, even my restaurant was not busy but i have to wipe a lot of plates. I also do not know why got so many plates had been used by stupid customer. The thing i most hate is get scolded by senior because i slow open and close the buffet. In my thinking, " i am still newbie why you want to say like that! Do not disturb me!" Other than that, i do not have any chances to serve the guest beside keep on face the buffet,plates,dish and cutleries. Sometime i named them by name, and will chit-chat with them. Haha, i am going to be crazy already. Since i so busy, i will forget something whenever i done something and something that had not been done. It is really scary because if i forget to something important and let the company lose anything, the person responsible is me~ I hope nothing will happen to me, GOd is always with me~ and i hope i would not forget my loved one.... Hehe

1 comment:

мιѕѕ тєє. ℓ said...

Who's your loved one?
Hahas..
I've uploaded some pics..
come have a look..
Hehe..

Feels it!