Saturday, July 4, 2009

I work like a superman

Haiz~ When i were working at my hotel, i was wondering why this world so unfair! Some may born and can waste money without wash their leg but some of them need to save money to prevent any accidents will happened.. What i had done in my past? I felt myself like not belong to myself already because willing to do what i had hate for money. Everyday, i work like a cow but other people still said that i just pretending for all this. I did not argue with them but i said " How about i let you to try to be my position?" then those fellows walk away. I hate this industry reason that selfisness in everyone are very stong. No one willing to help me even i helped them before when they were in trouble... Haiz, i hope i will not just stay at there for so long and i wanted to learn more knowledges about FNB.... After i get all knowledge(bullets) and i will shot them to my dream.

Im here to urge all hotelier, believe me that FNB is very tough place for all of us! you must smart and had a very strong urged to get in this field...

No comments:

Feels it!