Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bad lucks still with me!

I had messed my keys with my mum last few days ago. But today, i almost been crushed by a truck while i was riding my motorbike. That stupid fellow, the truck. He was driving the truck slow and slow then he direct turn left when he arrived junction. That time i was beside him because i tried to cut him. Luckily, the fella drive very slowly and only hit my back. Phew~~ After that scene, i feel that my bad lucks still here because when i was riding motorbike on the highway and many car try to cut. It makes me need to emergency brake many times. Back to work, the lift suddenly broken down when i wanted to go down to Room Dinning for pickup bill. FUck! i need to climb the stair to get down from 7th floor. Luckily, when i was sending the food do not have any problems. Beside that, when i back to my work and my supervisor scolded my because i did not pay attention on buffet. Haiz, i really scared tmr get scold again. Hopefully, tmr will be peachy again....

No comments:

Feels it!